Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Lady's Finger with Fishball

Usually I see lady's fingers cooked with chilli or dried shrimps or curry. This is something light which I improvised because my mum gave me some fishballs and it's more suitable for my son too.

Ingredients:

  • one big packet of lady's fingers, about 200g I think, anyway my packet contained about 25 stalks :-), cut into slanted slices
  • ten cooked fishballs, cut into quarters
  • one tablespoon of crushed & minced garlic
  • one tablespoon of oil for stir-frying

Seasoning:

  • one tablespoon of salted soya bean sauce (豆酱)

Method:

  • heat wok, add oil, swirl to coat
  • add garlic, stir-fry until fragrant, about half a minute
  • add lady's fingers and salted soya beans, stir-fry on high heat for about 2-3 minutes
  • add fish balls and a little hot water for a dish moist with some gravy, stir-fry another minute or until water boil
  • ladle & serve

You could try varying the ingredients or seasoning sauces to get a different dish.

No comments:

Google Site Search

Google